The Surveyor’s Office is responsible for: Managing the construction, reconstruction and maintenance of all Warren County regulated (legal) drains in conjunction with the Warren County Drainage Board.
Office Duties Include: Providing the following data: Section Corner Monument Records, Bench Mark Records, Original Government Surveys, Legal Survey Records, U.S.G.S. Topographical Maps and Historic Maps.
Warren County Courthouse (First Floor)
125 N. Monroe Street, Suite 2
Williamsport, IN 47993
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 4:00 pm EST
Closed for major holidays
Randy Haddock, Surveyor
Please see the list of Registered Surveyors who we recommend to do work in Warren County.
The County Surveyor’s Office Does Not:
- Survey Privately Owned Property
- Determine if a Property is in a Flood Zone
- Determine if a Property is a Wetland
- Settle Property Boundary Disputes
- Prepare Plats of Private Property