Warren County is located in West Central Indiana, between the Wabash River and the Illinois state line. We are one of the most rural counties in Indiana, and our farmland is among the state’s most productive. Warren County is not just agriculture – we are also home to manufacturing, education, health care, and government.
The beauty of Warren County is unsurpassed. We boast the highest free-falling waterfall in the state, located in downtown Williamsport. The Black Rock Barrens Nature Preserve is a rare siltstone glade area that supports a diversity of flora. Big Pine Creek is the county’s largest waterway, besides the Wabash River, and is designated by the Indiana Department of Natural Resources as a scenic canoe trail. Fall Creek Gorge Nature Preserve hosts potholes and cascades. We have historic churches, homes, and bridges.
Our residents are among the friendliest you will find anywhere. We invite you to visit us and experience glorious Warren County.
Courthouse Public Visitor Guidlines
1. If you have recently been sick or had a fever please handle your business online or on the phone.
2. Please follow social distancing guidlines of 6' spacing.
3. One person to an office at a time, if the office is helping someone please wait your turn.
4. Staircases are marked with stickers for up and down travel, please follow.
5. Masks are not required but encouraged to use your own.
6. Please use hand sanitizer. It is available here at the entry door and at all offices.
All of Gov. Holcombs Executive orders can be found here.
ATTENTION: Property Taxes are due May 11, 2020 and Noveber 10, 2020
Early in person voting will be available at the Warren County Courthouse at the Voter Registration Office and begins on Tuesday, October 6, 2020 and will end at noon on Monday, November 2, 2020. The hours will be 8 a.m. to 4p.m. weekdays except the holiday of October 12, 2020.
Saturday hours will be available on Saturday, October 24th and October 31st between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. (noon)
Any questions please contact the Clerk’s Office.